Chesapeake Bay Crabbing
Blue Crab also known as "Beautiful Swimmer" is one of the most popular species on the Cheseapeake Bay.
We look forward to a great 2022 crabbing season in Kent Island on the Chesapeake Bay.
What to Bring:
- Proper clothing for the weather
- Cooler with ice, food, drinks (no glass, no hard liquor)
- Cooler for cleaned fish (rockfish and bluefish trips)
- Bug Spray
- Proper Footwear (soft rubber soles)
Please be considerate of the boat when selecting your shoes. Black soled shoes will leave marks on the boat. Please also be sure your shoes are clean.
Please note that we do not clean fish on bottom fishing trips. We will clean rockfish and bluefish only.
What Not to Bring:
- No glass bottles
- No hard liquor (beer and wine coolers are ok)
- No drugs
- No weapons
- No pets
We work hard to ensure that you have an excellent experience on board with us. We want you to have a great time but also want you to be respectful of the boat, the crew, and the bay. Safety is our first concern and the captain reserves the right to cut a trip short at his discretion if there are safety or behavioral concerns.